Four months after the former executive director and CEO of the United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area resigned, a replacement has been appointed.
Erin Gutierrez Matt has been appointed as the new executive director and CEO of the local United Way by the organization’s Board of Directors.
Gutierrez Matt recently worked in advertising sales for Twitter and Oracle for six-and-a-half years, and prior to that she worked in banking operations. She’s a graduate of Boston College and The Slade School of Fine Art in London.
Gutierrez Matt now lives in New Hartford with her husband and three children.
"I look forward to joining United Way’s extensive team of staff, donors, partners and board to continue the great, impactful work being done to better this community. Together, we will achieve new heights," Gutierrez Matt said in a news release.
In November, former United Way Executive Director and CEO Brenda Episcopo resigned from the position to serve as president and CEO of the United Way of New York State. Former Boilermaker Road Race President Tim Reed has been serving as interim executive director of the local United Way since January.
Gutierrez Matt will begin her new role on March 21.
- Local United Way appoints new executive director and CEO
- Tim Reed appointed interim executive director of local United Way
- New executive director, CEO takes over at local United Way
- Adirondack Rail Preservation Society appoints new executive director
- Hospice & Palliative Care appoints new CEO
- Local American Heart Association announces new executive director
- Account Executive
- Executive director of Adirondack Rail Preservation Society leaving for WA
- Volunteers needed to drive local veterans to appointments
- New aviation commissioner appointed in Oneida County