If you’re interested in starting a career with Lockheed Martin, you’re in luck – the company has more than 200 positions open in Syracuse and Owego.
Lockheed Martin employees will be at Destiny USA in Syracuse from 3-8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11 to answer questions about the open positions and the work experiences. They’ll be located at the third floor canyon area.
The current open positions at the Syracuse and Owego sites include systems engineering, electrical engineering, hardware engineering, software engineering, integration, and testing and manufacturing operations. There are also positions for experienced assembly and electronic technicians.
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 98,000 people worldwide.
- Lockheed Martin to hire 200 new employees in Syracuse, Owego
- Honoring Martin Luther King Jr.
- Syracuse beats Maryland 72-70 to remain unbeaten
- Former Syracuse mayor might run for governor
- Bowman and Robinson carry BC past Syracuse
- Syracuse red-shirt freshman Moyer to transfer
- Syracuse University fraternity suspended for racist videos
- Outgoing Syracuse mayor rules out run for Congress
- Dungey, Franklin and Hofrichter named Syracuse football captains
- Outgoing Syracuse mayor to teach at NYU in 2018