UTICA – The Mohawk Valley Health System will be hosting two informational sessions regarding the new downtown Utica hospital campus and site plan.
The sessions will be held at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 7 in the Grande Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre. They are free and open to the public.
The informational events will provide community members with updates on the downtown hospital project, and afterward attendees will have the opportunity to visit informational kiosks hosted by members of the architectural firm NBBJ, the MVHS and the company responsive for the State Environmental Quality Review process, O’Brien & Gere.
If the number of attendees exceeds the space available at the Radisson, MVHS officials say that additional meetings will be scheduled.
For those who can’t attend the informational sessions, the presentation has been posted at mvhealthsystem.org/new-beginning. Questions and concerns can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to request a meeting for your group or organization, you can email email@example.com or call 315-624-5433.
- MVHS to host informational sessions on downtown hospital project
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters
- Community members raise questions, concerns over downtown hospital project at MVHS forum
- MVHS has finalized site plan for new downtown Utica hospital
- NewsTalk: Bob Scholefield of MVHS talks downtown hospital
- MVHS: Eminent domain won't tie up hospital project
- MVHS unveils partial hospital site plans
- Downtown Hospital Threats
- MVHS begins process to acquire properties within downtown hospital site plan
- MVHS earns Certificate of Need approval from state for downtown hospital construction