ROME, N.Y.- Rome police announced on Friday that a woman from New York City with ties to Rome who had been reported missing has been located.
Police say 63-year-old Hildegrade Seabron was reported missing earlier this week. New York City police contacted the Rome police department because they thought she may have tried to travel to this area upstate.
The 63-year-old who reportedly suffers from dementia was located in New York City and is receiving treatment at a New York City hospital.
- Missing Woman located
- Woman missing since January 17 has been located, police say
- Sticking point on Trump-Kim talks: Location, location, location
- PD:Missing Lyft Driver Found, Hospitalized After Car Located
- Search underway for missing Idaho woman
- Smithfield Foods adds $10K to reward for information leading to locating missing Newport News mother and daughter
- Missing woman's car found abandoned in muddy field
- Officers find body of woman missing for eight days
- Listed as missing, California woman found on 'The Bachelor'
- Otsego County Sheriff's Office seeks missing vulnerable woman