ROME, N.Y.- Rome police announced on Friday that a woman from New York City with ties to Rome who had been reported missing has been located.
Police say 63-year-old Hildegrade Seabron was reported missing earlier this week. New York City police contacted the Rome police department because they thought she may have tried to travel to this area upstate.
The 63-year-old who reportedly suffers from dementia was located in New York City and is receiving treatment at a New York City hospital.
- Missing Woman located
- Otsego County Sheriff's Office seeks missing vulnerable woman
- Otsego County deputies still searching for missing vulnerable woman
- Missing Otsego woman found deceased behind her home
- Police seek missing woman traveling to local area from downstate
- Missing woman found and receiving medical care in NYC
- Mohawk Valley courting Amazon to become new headquarters location
- Local groups, elected officials express support for downtown hospital location
- Election Day 2017: Polling locations and ballot proposals
- Landmarks Society opposes location of new downtown hospital