Hildegarde “Grace” Seabron, 63, is now receiving medical attention at a New York City hospital, according to police.
Seabron was reported missing from NYC on May 10, and police said she was believed to be in the Rome/Utica area after they received calls from concerned family members who thought she may be traveling here. Police say Sgt. Sharon Rood investigated, calling the New York Police Department, hospitals and homeless shelters.
Police said Thursday that Seabron suffers from bipolar disorder and she would be in need of medication, and they now say she suffers from dementia as well.
- Missing woman found and receiving medical care in NYC
- Bassett Medical Center receives $8M grant for new care equipment
- Man says he was denied medical care over 50 cents
- Missing Woman located
- Missing woman's car found abandoned in muddy field
- Listed as missing, California woman found on 'The Bachelor'
- Missing Otsego woman found deceased behind her home
- Arielle Kebbel's missing sister found
- Fourth pediatric flu death in NYC confirmed
- Weather severely hampers NYC air travel