NORTH UTICA- The popular thing to do is take mom out to breakfast or brunch, which is what several people did on mother's day.
Top of the Morning Cafe in North Utica was particularly busy on Sunday.
A mother of 61 years said, being a mom is about loving your child and hopes future generations will do the same.
" I Just love them a lot! I really really love them, that's all I can say!"
- Mother's Day in Central New York
- Oneidas will open new central New York casino March 1
- Police identify 2 children killed in central New York fire
- UPDATE: Thousands of customers without power in Central New York
- Tech ideas for Mother's Day
- What Mother's Day means for mothers of incarcerated children
- Mother's Day: Still time to shop
- Record cold grips Central New York and much of the U.S.
- No arrests in Central York threat investigation, schools may be closed again Monday
- Cynthia Nixon makes stop in Rochester in swing through Western and Central New York