New Hartford Town Supervisor Paul Miscione will be delivering a State of the Town Address at the New Hartford Chamber of Commerce’s upcoming annual meeting.
The annual meeting will be held Thursday, May 10 at The Yahnundassis Golf Club, located at 8639 Seneca Turnpike in New Hartford. During Miscione’s address, he will provide details regarding the purchase of the former Gander Mountain building, with the goal of consolidating town offices and departments, according to the Chamber of Commerce.
A cocktail hour will be held 5:30-6:30 p.m., with the program and dinner running from 6:30 p.m. to about 8:30 p.m. The New Hartford High School Jazz Ensemble will provide entertainment for the evening.
Tickets for the annual meeting are $25 and sponsorships are also available. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit NewHartfordChamber.com, or call 315-796-1520.
- New Hartford State of the Town Address to be given at annual meeting in May
- New Hartford town supervisor to deliver State of the Town address
- New Hartford town offices sold to Clifford Fuel for $790K
- New Hartford town supervisor hopes to move town services into old Gander Mtn. building
- Local, state lawmakers discuss Cuomo's state of the state address
- Picente delivers State of the County address
- New Hartford Budget Gap Fixed
- Power restored in New Hartford
- Town of New Hartford buys former Gander Mountain building for $1.9M
- Town of New Hartford moving offices into former Gander Mountain building.