ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - New York hunting and trapping licenses for the upcoming season are now on sale.
The state Department of Environmental Conservation is selling sporting licenses that are valid Sept. 1 through August 2019. Hunters also can get deer management permits for the 2018-19 seasons.
Licenses and permits are available through authorized agents, by telephone and online.
State officials say New York has nearly 600,000 licensed hunters.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- New York selling hunting licenses for upcoming season
- Vernon Downs prepares for upcoming racing season
- New York had 19 hunting-related shooting incidents in 2017
- Derek Jeter selling 1903 New York castle for nearly $15M
- Avoiding a hunting “incident”
- Trump: 'A total witch hunt'
- Dealing with Bum License Plates
- Roadwork suspended for upcoming holiday weekend
- Consequences of not recertifying your pistol license
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin