DEERFIELD – Nutritionist Kim Ross joined NewsTalk Monday afternoon to talk about lifestyle tips that are helpful for achieving health goals.
Aside from making good food choices, Ross says that journaling those choices is important. She says many people underestimate their food choices, such as how many calories are in them and how much they’re actually consuming, and the only way to truly keep track is by food journaling.
It’s also important to journal different symptoms, because seeing them written down side-by-side with food choices can help you make connections as to what is causing those symptoms.
For more information, watch the above video.
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks healthy lifestyle choices
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks heart health
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks labeling terms
- NewsTalk: Nutritionist Kim Ross talks immune system health
- NEWSTALK: Community Choice Awards
- NewsTalk: Gene Allen talks Christmas on Main Street
- NewsTalk: Sheriff Maciol talks New Year's Eve safety
- NewsTalk: Rob Esche talks Comets & AHL All-Star Classic
- NewsTalk: Bob Scholefield of MVHS talks downtown hospital
- NewsTalk: Nick Cappoletti talks services at LIFEPlan CCO