Deerfield, N.Y. - Newstalk segment from Weekend Today on February 24th. Couple from Oneida, Kristen and Todd Worden, introduce us to their 3 year old son Evan who has the genetic disorder called Mowat-Wilson Syndrome.
Evan will roll the first ball at the upcoming Bowling event benefitting Special Olympics.
- Newstalk on Feb. 24, 2018 Discussing Mowat-Wilson Syndrome
- NEWSTALK: 2018 March for Babies
- Scores 2-Day: January 24, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: February 24, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: April 24, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: May 24, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: July 24, 2018
- Job Orders: August 20 - 24, 2018
- Job Orders: September 24 - 28, 2018
- NewsTalk: Abigail's Athletes