UTICA- As the countdown to 2018 begins local restaurants are gearing up for their individual festivities. In particular, Ocean Blue Restaurant & Oyster Bar is taking their New Year’s Eve party to the next level.
“We have more bars this year than ever before,” said Francis Pezzolamello, Owner of Ocean Blue. “We have two DJ’s not like they are battling but they are working together and of course great drink specials.”
Pezzolamello mentioned how unique this New Year’s Eve bash will be since it is falling on a Sunday.
“Sunday brunch is one of our busiest daytime periods of the week,” said Pezzolamello. “It will be followed after by a busy dinner schedule ending at 9, then the bash will begin at 10.”
Ocean Blue will begin the countdown to midnight at 10 p.m. and the oyster house will be serving beverages until 2 a.m., at three different bars.
There's VIP tables, no cover charge and of course a champagne toast at midnight. There is a 500 person maximum based on a first come first serve basis.
- Ocean Blue Welcomes In 2018
- Vacationing firefighter saves 3 girls from ocean rip current
- Herkimer Library Welcomes Electric Cars
- Utica Welcomes UFC Fight Night
- Turning Stone Welcomes in All-Star Weekend
- Leatherstocking Council welcomes new Scout Executive
- Erin Hamlin returns home to hero's welcome
- Old Forge welcomes home Maddie Phaneuf
- Herkimer CSD welcomes another school resource officer
- Oneida welcomes a new fire chief