UTICA - Oneida County Habitat for Humanity wants to help you deck the halls this holiday season.
The Restore at 494 French Rd. in Utica has Christmas trees, wreaths, nativity sets and ornaments. The sale began a month ago but now that Christmas is right around the corner, everything is 60 percent off.
The Restore takes in donations and sells the items to raise money for building supplies. And while it’s currently the season to shop, it’s always the season to give.
“We encourage everyone to continue to donate their holiday items to us,” said Louis Labella, director of Oneida County Habitat for Humanity. “We take holiday items year-round, every day that we’re open, and we store them away until our holiday event.
- Oneida County Habitat for Humanity selling holiday items
- Rabies Clinics in Oneida County
- Oneida County Storm Damage Aftermath
- Picente unveils proposed 2018 Oneida County budget
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races
- New aviation commissioner appointed in Oneida County
- Oneida County executive talks U District plans
- Travel advisories issued in Oneida, Otsego counties
- Travel advisory issued in Oneida County