CANASTOTA- Boxing fans from all over came out to watch the Parade of Champions in Canastota.
The 2018 Grand Marshal for the parade was Arizona Cardinals 11 time pro bowl wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald. Fans said they get excited for the parade every year.
"I love the parade! This is my 29th year because I come up for the Boxing Hall of Fame," said Keith Phillips from Rotterdam.
The parade went through Peterboro Street all the way to the Boxing Hall of Fame Museum for the induction ceremony.
- Parade of Champions at induction weekend
- 2018 Boxing Hall of Fame Induction ceremony
- Larry Fitzgerald named grand marshal for Boxing Hall's Parade of Champions
- Class of 2017 excited for Baseball Hall of Fame induction
- Five new members inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame
- MVCC inducts four new members into its Hall of Fame
- Local veteran inducted into NYS Senate Veterans Hall of Fame
- Greater Utica Sports Hall of Fame inducts four new members
- Weekend forecast
- 'The Voice' crowns a new champion