We enjoyed a generally dry day across most of our viewing area today with a mix of sun and clouds and temperatures in the mid 70s. The clouds were a bit thicker this afternoon due to the passage of a few rain showers to our south across southern New york and central Pennsylvania.As we move forward, the weather looks to stay pleasant through the remainder of the work week.
Temperatures tonight will be cool with overnight lows in the low 50s here in town with hilltops north and south of the Mohawk Valley dipping into the middle to upper 40s. We warm up nicely tomorrow afternoon as temperatures rise into the middle 70s with a mix of sun and clouds. A backdoor cold front will give areas south of the Mohawk Valley the outside chance for a rain shower in the late morning. This does not last for long and these areas clear out. Nice weather continues for Friday with temperatures near 80 degrees.Clouds begin to increase late in day as our next weather system approaches from the west.
At this point, both weekend days are looking wet. The rain is not expected to be heavy but could impact any graduation ceremonies taking place. Well keep you posted.
- Pleasant for now but changes this weekend
- Weekend forecast
- Pleasant weather heading into the end of the week
- Cold this weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Fantastic Weekend Ahead
- UPDATE: Utica man injured in Pleasant Street shooting; no suspect at this time
- A spring to winter weekend
- Wet weekend, then summer returns
- Road conditions for the holiday weekend