UPDATE: Route 167 in Little Falls has reopened.
LITTLE FALLS, N.Y. -- Route 167 between Route 5s and Nulls Road is closed.
According to the State Department of Transportation an accident that occurred this morning caused a utility pole and wires to fall.
Officials say they will make repairs to the pole and wires after the scene of the accident is cleared.
There is no known time of the road re-opening.
- UPDATE: Route 167 in Little Falls reopened
- UPDATE: State Route 5S reopened between Herkimer, Little Falls
- UPDATE: State Route 5S reopened in German Flatts
- UPDATE: State Route 233 reopens following downed wires
- UPDATE: West Main Street in Little Falls fully reopens
- State DOT reopens Route 233 following dump truck crash
- UPDATE: Otsego Street in Ilion reopened
- UPDATE: Higby Road reopened following crash
- Fatal Accident on Route 49 in Rome
- Section of Route 12 back open