Nursing students at SUNY Polytechnic Institute are educating others on a variety of health topics.
At SUNY Poly’s Health and Wellness Expo on Wednesday, more than 130 exhibits educated the college community on topics such as fitness, nutrition and mental health. The college puts on the expo each year, and this year’s theme was, “Splash into wellness, shower yourself with good health.”
At the expo there were free samples given and health assessment screenings.
“People are interested in learning more about personal health and wellness and the resources that are available in the community,” said Stacey Genther, health promotion coordinator for SUNY Poly.
The event was held in the college’s Campus Center gym.
- SUNY Poly hosts annual Health and Wellness Expo
- SUNY Poly hosts Mini Maker Faire
- SUNY Poly students celebrate graduation
- 'First' Robotics Competition held at SUNY POLY
- Drone racing returns to SUNY Poly
- Mug Club: Health and Wellness Expo
- Students meet employers during SUNY Poly career fair
- New SUNY Poly interim president to be named
- SUNY Poly to offer online degree in nursing
- Boilermaker weekend kicks off with Health and Wellness Expo