LEE – A section of State Route 26 in the town of Lee is closed Wednesday evening due to an accident, according to state Department of Transportation officials.
State Route 26 is closed between Stokes-Westernville Road and Streun Road. It’s unknown what time the road is expected to reopen.
According to the Oneida County 911 Center, the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office was dispatched to the scene to assist with traffic.
For more traffic information, visit 511ny.org.
- Section of State Route 26 in Lee closed due to accident
- Section of Rt. 20 in Richfield Springs closed due to tractor trailer accident
- Fatal Accident on Route 49 in Rome
- Tractor trailer accident closes Route 365 off-ramp in Rome for hours
- UPDATE: Section of Oriskany Boulevard westbound closed due to water main break
- Gunmen kill 26 in Nigeria's Zamfara state
- Indians flock to America's 'golden visa' as H-1B route closes
- Crash closes part of Route 166 in Middlefield
- Scores 2-Day: May 26, 2018
- Cold Brook man calls for change to section of Route 8