In the midst of Wednesday's snow storm the city of Utica saw just under 8 inches of snow here and during the peak, one inch of snow fell per hour.
While many viewers were snuggled up inside on the snow day, snow plows were out in full force. NEWSChannel2's Alicia Daddario got a chance to tag along with one driver and get a chance to see how hard it is for them to keep with that type of snow. It wasn't any regular truck but this big guy known as the tow plow.
Check out what a day in the life of a snow plow driver is like:
- Snow plows hard at work during Wednesday's storm
- Hard work pays off
- City manager: Va. Beach may consider adding more plows if snow storms increase
- Doug Jones working hard for conservative votes
- Winter Storm Wednesday
- The challenges plow drivers face
- Cold Hard Cash
- Snow, snow, snow
- Necessary travel during snow storms
- More snow possible on Wednesday