UTICA- The Mohawk Valley Home Show started Friday and will continue throughout the weekend until Sunday. It is one of the largest shows in central New York and typically showcases more than 140 home builders and remodelers. The event will feature displays exhibiting new products, services for local homeowners, and some local food vendors.
Exhibits include the latest in new technologies from home builders and developers, remodeling and home improvement contractors and building material suppliers. Additionally, companies such as HVAC, landscaping, pools and spas, appliances and lending institutions will also be represented at the Home Show.
Whether you're considering home improvement options, trying to improve your home's energy efficiency, getting ready to remodel areas of your home, or are interested in building a brand new living space, the Home Show is sure to have professionals on hand to help.
The Home Show will go from 10am-7pm on Saturday and 11am-4pm on Sunday, in the Jorgensen Athletic Center on the MVCC-Utica Campus. The event is open to the public.
Tickets are available at the door, for more information call (315) 798-8858 or visit the hbrmv.com website for a dollar off coupon.
- The Mohawk Valley Home Show starts this weekend
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes
- Dangerous travel conditions in the Mohawk Valley
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- Mohawk Valley Ballet's 'The Nutcracker' to hit the Stanley stage this weekend
- NY awards nearly $30M for Mohawk Valley water infrastructure improvements
- Mohawk Valley courting Amazon to become new headquarters location
- Mohawk Valley to receive $85.5M in state REDC funds