UTICA - We're expecting dry conditions to end the work week, with a mix of sun and clouds this morning and afternoon.
Friday will be much cooler, with highs in the upper 50s with breezy conditions. Clouds increase Friday night ahead of the next weather system, with overnight lows in the mid-30s.
Unsettled weather returns late Friday into Saturday with steady rain. Rain will continue throughout the day on Saturday with cool conditions. Temperatures will stay in the low to mid-50s.
A return to sunshine is expected for Mother's Day on Sunday, with highs in the upper 60s.
Warmer weather along with ample sunshine continues on Monday and Tuesday, with highs returning to the 70s.
Showers and thunderstorms are in the forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, with highs in the 70s.
- Dry for Friday, but rain returns this weekend
- Rain returns Thursday
- Pockets of Freezing Rain Friday
- President Trump might return to Palm Beach this weekend
- Bridge project could 'dry up' Niagara Falls
- Rain, wind, snow
- Freezing Rain Timeline
- US weekend forecast: Triple threat of heavy rains, wildfires and blizzard
- Cold this weekend
- Tesla's dumb, awful weekend