UTICA – Tours of the Historic Old St. John’s Church in Utica will be held on Monday evening.
The tours, which begin at 6 p.m., are being held in conjunction with the church’s bicentennial celebration.
Tour attendees will learn about the church’s history, architecture and notable features. There will also be a church timeline, old photos and treasured artifacts on display.
The church is located at 240 Bleecker St. in Utica.
- Tours of Historic Old St. John's Church in Utica to be held Monday evening
- Historic Old St. John's Church in Utica announces bicentennial celebrations
- Historic Old St. John's Church celebrates 200 year anniversary
- St. John's Episcopal Church closes its doors
- Elton John announces final tour
- Free tours of Old Main building in Utica to be held in June
- School Safety Summit held in Utica
- 'Fair and Faithful Budget' tour makes stop in Utica
- The East Utica Neighborhood Watch tours 'The Bleecker'
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica