A travel advisory has been issued for Oneida County.
According to Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente, the advisory is in effect immediately. Due to poor visibility and road conditions, Picente is urging no unnecessary travel until further notice.
Oneida County offices will close at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, and they’re expected to reopen as normal on Thursday morning.
A travel advisory has been issued for Otsego County until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Roads are not closed, but caution is advised due to potentially hazardous driving conditions.
For the latest weather information and updates, visit wktv.com/weather.
To get the latest weather information on-the-go, you can download the WKTV Storm Tracker 2 Weather app. If you're an iPhone user, you can download the app from the iTunes store here. If you're an Android user, you can download the app from the Google Play store here.
- Travel advisories issued in Oneida, Otsego counties
- Travel advisory issued in Oneida County
- Travel Ban and advisory issued for I-90
- Blizzard warning issued for Otsego County
- Calling hours Tuesday for Officer Kevin Crossley; travel advisory issued
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- US unveils new travel advisory system
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Travel advisory issued for Arterial, Route 5S in Utica on Wednesday