TENNESSEE -- The Reynolds family was located safely by authorities in Tennessee early this morning.
The family of three from North Carolina were last seen in south Utica on Monday, February 5th. 24-year-old Deanna Reynolds went missing with her husband 25-year old Travis Reynolds and their son Cooper.
They were visiting other family members that live in the area.
- UPDATE: North Carolina family found
- North Carolina Family of 3 Still Missing
- North Carolina primary election results
- North Carolina gov blasts 'technologically diabolical gerrymandering'
- Actor Harry Anderson found dead in North Carolina home, police say
- North Carolina family comes to the rescue on Christmas Eve. Twice.
- Judges order North Carolina congressional districts redrawn quickly
- Russian spy ship spotted 100 miles off North Carolina coast
- Dog Greets Kids on North Carolina School Bus Every Day
- North Carolina native Randi Griffin makes history for Team Korea