An Otsego County man faces up to 91 years in prison after he sexually abused a child on multiple occasions, according to the Otsego County District Attorney’s Office.
In Otsego County Court on Wednesday, a jury found 47-year-old William Holtslander of Unadilla guilty on 13 counts of first-degree sexual abuse. The jury was made up of four men and eight women, and they deliberated for four hours before returning the guilty verdict.
Officials say Holtslander molested a female child under the age of 11 on 13 separate occasions.
Holtslander faces up to 91 years in prison on the charges. He’s scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 19.
- Unadilla man found guilty of 13 counts of sexually abusing a child
- NewsTalk: Unadilla National This Weekend
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Westmoreland man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Oneida woman accused of sexually abusing child under 13
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Rome teen accused of sexually abusing child
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing children pleads guilty