UTICA – The Oneida County Youth Bureau and the Utica College men’s basketball program are partnering for a free, co-ed basketball clinic this upcoming weekend.
The clinic for youth ages 8-17 will be from 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 9 at Utica College’s Clark Athletic Center.
The basketball clinic will be taught by Sean Coffey, coach of the Utica College men’s basketball team; Assistant Coach Dave Wadas; and members of the UC men’s basketball team. They will teach the children basic practice drills and emphasize the fundamentals to help them improve their skills and talent.
The basketball players will also sign autographs for participants after the clinic.
If you’d like to register your child for the co-ed clinic, visit ocgov.net/youth/basketballclinicregistration, or you can register them at 1:30 p.m. before the event. Participants must have a signed registration waiver from a parent or guardian in order to participate.
- Utica College men's basketball team to host co-ed youth clinic on Saturday
- Utica College hosts youth basketball clinic
- Utica Blue Sox, Oneida Co. Youth Bureau to host free baseball clinic Friday
- South Utica methadone clinic scrapped
- Utica College men's hockey team cruises past Elmira for program's first conference title
- Utica College hosts 4th annual Relay for Life
- Utica Curling Club to host open house Saturday
- Oneida County hosts Youth Awards Dinner
- Utica College Sports Dome Finally Inflated
- Active Shooter Drill at Utica College