UTICA – We may not have been the hardest hit, but the Utica area did get enough snow recently to see skiers, snowboarders and sledders at Val Bialas in Utica once again.
The ski center on the Parkway is will be open at the following times this week:
- Thursday, March 8: 5-10 p.m.
- Friday, March 9: 5-10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10: 12-10 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11: 12-5 p.m.
The city of Utica says those hours of operation are for this week only, and they’re subject to change pending any unexpected changes in the weather.
Lift tickets at Val Bialas are $10 per person, per day, and they can only be purchased with cash.
If you have questions, you can call the city’s Parks Departments at 315-738-0172.
- Val Bialas open Thursday through Sunday this week
- Val Bialas open Friday through Sunday
- Val Bialas Ski Center to open Thursday evening through Sunday
- Val Bialas open Thursday through Sunday once again
- Val Bialas opens despite weather complications
- Val Bialas to close in December; city plans to operate it on limited basis
- North Utica KFC opens Thursday
- Second Chance Tools to open in Utica on Thursday
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari to open this week