(November 7, 2017)
New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has created an Election Day Hotline to help troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered by New York voters at the polls today.
Voters experiencing problems voting are encouraged to call the Attorney General’s office hotline at 800-771-7755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 p.m. today. The hotline will be staffed by attorneys and staff in the Attorney General’s Civil Rights Bureau.
“The right to vote is central to our democracy – and all eligible voters deserve equal access at the polls,” Attorney General Schneiderman said. “I urge all New Yorkers to immediately contact my office if they encounter any barriers to voting.”
If you need to check your voter registration status before heading to the polls, or you need to find out your polling location, click here.
- Voters experiencing problems can contact NY attorney general's hotline
- NY attorney general resigns post
- NY Attorney General probing Uber data breach
- NY Attorney General: 3 convicted in local check-kiting scheme
- Hubris, hypocrisy and (former) NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman
- NOT REAL NEWS: Hillary Clinton not NY's new attorney general
- 1st day of interviews for NY attorney general's job set
- NY lawmakers to pick successor to disgraced attorney general
- NY Republicans nominate Keith Wofford for attorney general
- URGENT - north korea south hotline