UTICA – Hundreds of people turned out on Genesee Street in Utica this morning to watch, drive and march in the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
It was a cold and windy morning, but that didn't stop the local community from turning out to celebrate their Irish pride -- even if they're only "Irish" for one day out of the year!
In case you missed any of your favorite groups making their way down the parade route, we've got you covered! You can check out NEWSChannel 2's coverage of the parade in the videos above.
You can also tune into WKTV NBC at 12 p.m. Sunday to catch the parade coverage again.
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Old Forge celebrates St. Patrick's Day with annual parade
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman St. Patrick's Day
- Harried Housewife: St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
- Grand Marshal for Saint Patrick's Day Parade announced
- Big crowd braves the cold for Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade