In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, people who wear green to Stewart’s Shops on Saturday, March 17 can get a single-scoop ice cream cone for just 50 cents.
The deal is available for people of all ages, from open to close at all Stewart’s Shops.
Last year more than 66,500 cones were bought on St. Patrick’s Day, according to Stewart’s.
To find a local Stewart's location, click here.
- Wear green to Stewart's Shops on Saturday, get a 50 cent ice cream cone
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Stewart's Shops
- Small Business Saturday promotes shopping local
- Panera Bread voluntarily recalls some cream cheese
- Free coffee along Thruway, at Stewart's Shops this New Year's Eve
- $1K from Stewart's Shops Holiday Match to help reopen Westmoreland Town Pool
- Riggies, Greens & Rock!
- Judge won't throw out wrongful death lawsuit against Tony Stewart
- Report: settlement in Kevin Ward Jr. - Tony Stewart lawsuit