It's not everyday that Utica gets to hold its St. Patrick's Day Parade on the actual holiday, but Saturday isn't the only day with festivities going on! Check out the full schedule for the week here:
Passing of the Shillelagh from last year’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade Grand Marshal, Vaughn Lang, to this year’s Grand Marshal, Judy Weeks, at the Stanley Theater.
The Irish flag will be raised at Utica City Hall.
The painting of the green line on Genesee Street in front of the Stanley Theater.
The Sneaker Store’s St. Patrick’s Day Mad Mile. Learn more about the inaugural race here.
Utica’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade. You can watch the parade at 10 a.m. Saturday on WKTV NBC, and it will air again at 12 p.m. Sunday. WKTV will also cover the first-ever Mad Mile at 9:45 a.m.
- Week of events for Utica's St. Patrick's Day celebrations
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Celebrating St. Joseph's Day in Utica
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- Old Forge celebrates St. Patrick's Day with annual parade
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman St. Patrick's Day
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Harried Housewife: St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
- Utica Celebrates World Refugee Day