After a very spring like Thursday, the weather is expected to heat up as we head into the weekend. Sunshine continues early Saturday, giving way to clouds. Highs near 80. The humidity stays in check to start the weekend, but that will change on Sunday.
Hazy, hot, and humid weather is expected Sunday, with highs in the upper 80s. There is a low risk of a shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Even warmer weather is expected Monday, with high temperatures near 90! This could be our first 90 degree day of the season.
A cold front arrives Monday evening and brings less humid weather to the region for early next week.
- Weekend forecast
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Cold this weekend
- Fantastic Weekend Ahead
- A spring to winter weekend
- Wet weekend, then summer returns
- Pirates Weekend at Sylvan Beach
- NewsTalk: Unadilla National This Weekend
- Road conditions for the holiday weekend
- Roadwork suspended for upcoming holiday weekend