We enjoyed a very pleasant day across all of Central New York with Partly Sunny skies and temperatures in the middle to upper 70s. Clouds have moved back into the region this evening and we expect the dry weather to come to an end as a slow moving low pressure system begins to influence our weather from the west.
This evening, temperatures will cool off slowly due to the increasing cloudiness with overnight lows in the upper 50s to around 60 degrees. Scattered Showers will be with us throughout the overnight and throughout the day Saturday as the low to our west moves north. There will be dry time between showers, but limited breaks in the overcast will keep conditions damp. Highs are expected to be near 70 degrees.
We expect more of the same for Sunday as the low drags a cold front through our area. Occasional showers and periods of steady light rain are expected. This weather system is out of here for Monday, as we begin to dry out with temperatures in the low 70s.
Warm weather is expected to return towards the middle of next week with temperatures back into the 80s. Stay Tuned.
- Wet weekend, then summer returns
- Wet start but nice finish to weekend
- A wet week ahead
- USA's Linden wins wet, windy Boston Marathon
- Dry for Friday, but rain returns this weekend
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- Summer travel tech guide
- Weekend forecast
- Paid parking in Cooperstown begins Memorial Day Weekend into the summer
- Summer risk: Open water drowning