Mikaela Shiffrin will have to wait to make her 2018 Olympic debut, once again, after weather caused Tuesday’s women’s slalom to be postponed.
Weather also caused the women’s giant slalom, which was scheduled for last Sunday, to be delayed.
Shiffrin is now expected to make her 2018 Olympic debut on Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. ET in women’s giant slalom. She finished fifth in the event in Sochi.
The women’s slalom is now scheduled for Thursday evening. Shiffrin is hoping to become the first woman to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals in the event.
- Weather delays Mikaela Shiffrin’s 2018 Olympic debut…again
- Mikaela Shiffrin golden in Olympic giant slalom
- How to watch Mikaela Shiffrin at the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Olympic ski champion Mikaela Shiffrin 'scared' by Russian doping scandal
- Favorite Mikaela Shiffrin misses out on slalom medal at Olympics
- Watch Mikaela Shiffrin win all of her Olympic medals
- Mikaela Shiffrin not convinced Lindsey Vonn's Olympic career is over
- Mikaela Shiffrin: five medals at same Olympics may be unachievable
- Alpine skier Mikaela Shiffrin crowned 'Snow Queen'
- Check out Mikaela Shiffrin's best dance moves