BAKED FISH FILLETS
Recipe for 7/27/2007
|Recipes from Cynthia O'Connor O'Hara
CLICK HERE FOR THE HARRIED HOUSEWIFE WEBSITE
1 pound fish fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
3 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
1/8 teaspoon paprika
Lemon wedges (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil. Arrange fillets in prepared pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush mayonnaise on top of fillets. Sprinkle bread crumbs over fillets; sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Copyright © 2007 by Cynthia O’Connor O’Hara
- Police arrest Utica man for illegal possession of guns
- Has the weather changed? Do stronger storms indicate a shift in weather patterns?
- Utica man faces felony charges after shots fired investigation
- ConMed sees big changes from the top
- Seven Day Forecast
- Chip-fab plant ok'ed, what comes next for Nano Utica?
- Today Show takes off to Cooperstown for live broadcast
- STEALS & DEALS
- Gov. Cuomo signs bill allowing Utica school district to enforce mandatory kindergarten
- Today Show broadcasts from Cooperstown, tens of thousands to swarm home of baseball