ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP WITH CRUDITES
Recipe for 8/31/2007
|Recipes from Cynthia O'Connor O'Hara
CLICK HERE FOR THE HARRIED HOUSEWIFE WEBSITE
1 (8-ounce) carton regular or light sour cream
3/4 cup regular or light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
2 teaspoons dried parsley, crushed
1/4 teaspoon salt
Assorted crudités such as broccoli, carrots, red peppers, and blanched green beans
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper, minced onion, parsley, and salt. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days in advance. Serve with assorted crudités. Makes about 1 3/4 cups dip.
Copyright © 2007 by Cynthia O’Connor O’Hara
- Infant dies in Utica house Fire
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog
- Mother of 6-month old fire victim mourns her child
- Cronut Craze makes its way to Central New York
- Vacation offer circulating around area too good to be true?
- Seven Day Forecast
- Here are tonight's top stories...
- 4-year-old saves mother's life in City of Rome
- Volunteers to comfort babies needed by Faxton St. Luke's
- Two face drug charges after Verona traffic stop