Story Updated Thu Dec 05 11:14:10 PST 2013
Milk prices could double if lawmakers can't pass farm bill
WASHINGTON (AP) - House Speaker John Boehner says the farm bill should be extended through January while negotiators work out differences on cuts to food stamps and how to restructure farm subsidies.
- No more trans fat: FDA banning the artery-clogger
- Less text messaging, more talking could be better for relationships
- Holiday creep has Macy's opening the day of its Thanksgiving parade
- FAA Oks passengers using gadgets on planes
- Schumer floats proposal to lift restrictions on mailing alcohol
- Heart health advice as holidays and winter weather set in
- Who's watching you while you shop?
- Halloween costumes for teens, tweens and toddlers too risque?
- NY's online health insurance market going live
- New wording sways voters on casinos in New York
- Poll finds more voters than ever opposed to fracking
- More top stories...