Story Updated Fri May 24 06:47:54 PDT 2013
AG warning about calls for free medical alert gear
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - The New York state attorney general's office is warning New Yorkers against scam robocalls targeting seniors and offering free medical alert equipment with back-end fees for monitoring.
- Play it safe: Tips for firing up the grill Memorial Day Weekend
- Children can turn to local parks for lunch over summer vacation
- Study: Loud co-workers the biggest distraction in the office
- Government files last-second appeal on morning after pill
- Live music events pitched for Village of Herkimer pub
- Diaper drive brings in thousands of diapers for local families
- First-ever New York State Tourism Summit held in Albany
- Little league contest to come up with new anti-chewing tobacco slogan
- Senate to vote on Internet Sales Tax bill tops News You Can Use
- FDA detains imports of Mexican cucumbers
- Lawmakers mull over legislation to enforce sales tax on Internet sales
- More top stories...