Story Updated Fri Nov 21 19:41:02 PST 2014
Increases in meat prices leave some buying in bulk
(WKTV)--In order to reign in high grocery prices, some shoppers are getting creative. They're bypassing the meat department at their local grocery store in favor of their local farmer.
- Your opinion: Is new Budweiser anti-drunk driving ad effective?
- Crocker Agency now division of Day, Scarafile & Read
- Top 10 statewide and local consumer complaints announced as part of Consumer Protection Week
- Average income in Oneida County: $761 per week
- "Temporary" three-cent hike for first-class postage stamps
- Michaels Stores investigating possible data breach
- Meet the Farmer event to bring together business, farms, tourism officials
- Identity theft concerns come with security warnings about ACA website
- Siena Poll: Future consumer confidence in Utica is up
- Macy's to cut jobs, close stores to stay profitable
- Having a "blah" Monday? You're not alone!
- More top stories...