Story Updated Tue Sep 23 10:03:45 PDT 2014
Your opinion: Is new Budweiser anti-drunk driving ad effective?
Budweiser has released a new PSA to combat drinking and driving. Rather than using the usual crashes and statistics, it's an ad featuring a dog, and his best friend, who made the right choice.
- Crocker Agency now division of Day, Scarafile & Read
- Top 10 statewide and local consumer complaints announced as part of Consumer Protection Week
- Average income in Oneida County: $761 per week
- "Temporary" three-cent hike for first-class postage stamps
- Michaels Stores investigating possible data breach
- Meet the Farmer event to bring together business, farms, tourism officials
- Identity theft concerns come with security warnings about ACA website
- Siena Poll: Future consumer confidence in Utica is up
- Macy's to cut jobs, close stores to stay profitable
- Having a "blah" Monday? You're not alone!
- NY Consumer Sentiment Flat, Trails Nation, Down 5% from a Year Ago
- More top stories...