Story Updated Thu Mar 06 11:54:50 PST 2014
Top 10 statewide and local consumer complaints announced as part of Consumer Protection Week
NEW YORK (WKTV) - With National Consumer Protection Week upon us, NYS Attorney General, Eric T. Schneiderman, released the list of the top 10 comsumer fraud complaints received throughout the state in 2013, Thursday.
- Average income in Oneida County: $761 per week
- "Temporary" three-cent hike for first-class postage stamps
- Michaels Stores investigating possible data breach
- Meet the Farmer event to bring together business, farms, tourism officials
- Identity theft concerns come with security warnings about ACA website
- Siena Poll: Future consumer confidence in Utica is up
- Macy's to cut jobs, close stores to stay profitable
- Having a "blah" Monday? You're not alone!
- NY Consumer Sentiment Flat, Trails Nation, Down 5% from a Year Ago
- USDA allows more meat, grains in school lunches
- Tablets leading the pack when it comes to holiday gifts
- More top stories...