Story Updated Tue Nov 18 08:28:03 PST 2014
Man sentenced for killing Syracuse pizzeria owner
A Syracuse man has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for fatally shooting the owner of a pizzeria last year.
- Ramsaran arrested for alleged escape bribe plot
- Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run
- UPDATE: Utica Police arrest stabbing suspect
- Michigan fugitive arrested in Little Falls
- Utica man charged with 5th DWI in five years after hit & run crash
- Two women, juvenile arrested following theft at Sangertown Mall
- South Carolina man arrested in connection with Rome robbery
- Utica woman pleads guilty to sex trafficking of child
- Brink sentenced for Oneida Castle stand-off
- NY fugitive caught in Ga. is charged with murder
- Utica woman arrested after blinding another woman during fight
- More top stories...