Story Updated Sat Jul 26 13:41:05 PDT 2014
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - A recent hit and run accident has resulted in the indictment of a City of Utica employee, Friday.
- UPDATE: Utica Police arrest stabbing suspect
- Michigan fugitive arrested in Little Falls
- Utica man charged with 5th DWI in five years after hit & run crash
- Two women, juvenile arrested following theft at Sangertown Mall
- South Carolina man arrested in connection with Rome robbery
- Utica woman pleads guilty to sex trafficking of child
- Brink sentenced for Oneida Castle stand-off
- NY fugitive caught in Ga. is charged with murder
- Utica woman arrested after blinding another woman during fight
- Owners of Bridgewater home struck by suspicious fire offering reward
- Boonville man arrested on assault and drug charges
- More top stories...