Story Updated Fri Aug 16 05:14:03 PDT 2013
Amber Alert canceled as child, suspect located
Pennsylvania State Police say the Amber Alert issued for an abducted 10-year-old girl from Schuylkill County has been cancelled and the child has been safely located.
- Missing baby case takes investigators to landfill
- Multiple police agencies continue search for missing baby
- Seven years later, mother still holds out hope for daughter's return
- Police searching for missing New Hartford teen
- Body found in Delaware is that of missing Jordanville man
- Cooperstown Police locate missing 5-year-old boy
- Man thought missing in Oneonta found dead in Virginia
- Missing Virginia man in Otsego County
- Search in Marcy turns up no sign of Baby Levon
- Day Nine of search and still no sign of Baby Levon
- Father of missing baby talks about his son
- More top stories...