Story Updated Wed May 22 14:11:53 PDT 2013
Ten-year-old victim takes stand in sex abuse case against town supervisor
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - The prosecution has rested and now the jury waits until Thursday, when they'll hear from the defendant himself, Trenton Town Supervisor Mark Scheidelman.
- Two more dogs seized from Camden home
- NYS reports crackdown on repeat drunken drivers
- Charges pending after dog dies from severe starvation in Camden
- Autopsy results in for Lewis County shooting death
- Father charged with murder in shooting death of son
- Man arrested in connection to MD shooting death of Ilion native
- Chenango County man charged with rape
- Teen who shot and killed father in Vernon facing charges in NYC
- Sauquoit man facing grand larceny charges
- Man arrested in Monday shooting in Utica
- Neighbor feud over loud music leads to gun threat
- More top stories...