Story Updated Tue Nov 18 08:28:03 PST 2014
Man sentenced for killing Syracuse pizzeria owner
A Syracuse man has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for fatally shooting the owner of a pizzeria last year.
- Ramsaran arrested for alleged escape bribe plot
- Brothers injured in Utica shooting with conflicting accounts of what took place
- Man arrested in Rome robbery case
- Two women, juvenile arrested following theft at Sangertown Mall
- Twins arrested in bizarre sequence of events in Utica
- Utica police: Man preying on elderly women
- South Carolina man arrested in connection with Rome robbery
- Utica woman pleads guilty to sex trafficking of child
- Danielson arraigned for ex-girlfriend's murder
- Two arrested following 8-month investigation in New Hartford
- Westmoreland woman charged after driving wrong way on arterial
- More top stories...