Story Updated Wed Feb 26 14:20:28 PST 2014
Brink sentenced for Oneida Castle stand-off
(WKTV) - The man accused of the causing the tense stand-off with Police at Oneida Castle in July was sentenced for his crime, Wednesday.
- NY fugitive caught in Ga. is charged with murder
- Utica woman arrested after blinding another woman during fight
- Police: Teen threatened to kill kids with knife if they didn't leave park
- Police continue investigation into armed robbery at Wal-Mart
- Sylvan Beach man charged with rape for July incident
- Double-homicide suspect pleads not-guilty
- Former Trenton Town Supervisor sentenced to two years
- Forestport man pleads not-guilty in shooting death of his wife
- Man accused of selling stolen chain saws to pawn shop
- Man charged after bullet strikes Town of Paris home
- Charges filed in Yorkville crash that injured four
- More top stories...