Story Updated Mon Jul 29 12:03:39 PDT 2013
Police: Rome man caught with stolen jewelry after fleeing
ROME, N.Y. (WKTV) - A man has been charged after police say he was caught burglarizing a home on Walnut Street in Rome.
- Two charged with arson for fire at Rome bar
- Double-homicide suspect pleads not-guilty
- Rome man charged with sex abuse
- Man sentenced to 67 years in prison for sexually assaulting wife
- Rome man accused of sexual contact with five-year-old
- Double homicide suspect in serious condition from possible self-inflicted wounds
- Neighbors unsettled following Rome's third and fourth homicides of year
- Victims identified in Rome double homicide, suspect in custody
- Gaming business that fought to open now sits empty in Rome
- Rome woman accused of raping 15 year old boy
- Rome Police investigate reported armed robbery at credit union
- More top stories...