Story Updated Sat May 04 10:55:29 PDT 2013
Police: Utica officer injured by drunk driver
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - A Utica Police officer was injured early Saturday morning after his patrol car was hit by a drunk driver, according to law enforcement officials.
- Teens arrested in connection with large Rec Center fight
- Missing Baby Levon: What's next legally?
- Neighbors say father of missing baby seen scaling home
- Police: Father didn't report missing 9 month old for two weeks
- Man accused of threatening another man with butcher knife
- Police: man punched, bit girlfriend during fight
- Passenger charged, driver flees after chase in stolen vehicle
- Dozens charged in large drug trafficking ring based in Utica
- Former teacher sentenced for stealing necklace from student
- Father and son charged after Kossuth Ave incident
- UPD investigate possible shots fired on Andes Ave in Utica
- More top stories...