Story Updated Sat Jul 26 13:41:05 PDT 2014
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - A recent hit and run accident has resulted in the indictment of a City of Utica employee, Friday.
- UPDATE: Utica Police arrest stabbing suspect
- Utica Police investigating early morning shots fired
- Utica man arrested after threatening child with knife
- Utica woman arrested after speeding through checkpoint
- Utica man arrested on multiple charges after physical altercations
- Utica man arrested for stealing copper piping from a home
- Police investigating armed robbery on Oriskany St.
- Rome man arrested for DWI after crashing into utility poles in Utica
- Twins arrested in bizarre sequence of events in Utica
- Utica Police seeks help from public to ID suspect
- Brothers injured in Utica shooting with conflicting accounts of what took place
- More top stories...