Story Updated Wed Sep 17 19:21:30 PDT 2014
SUNY Oneonta student still critical after fight
ONEONTA, N.Y (WKTV)--Alcohol, anger and bad judgement on Oneonta's Main Street overnight Saturday into Sunday landed a 21-year-old SUNY Oneonta student in critical condition in Albany Medical Center, and the teen accused of putting him there, in the criminal justice system.
- Utica Police ask public to identify larceny suspect
- Police: Suspects stole over $2000 worth of fragrances from beauty store
- Utica man arrested for selling drugs near the Dollar General
- Police arrest Utica man for attempting to sell drugs
- Police:Utica man inappropriately touches woman and himself
- Police: Local pharmacist arrested for possessing child pornography
- Utica police arrest man dealing narcotics at laundromat
- Whitestown police bust marijuana growing operation
- Utica police make arrests in crime-ridden Oneida Square area
- Three arrested after reports of vehicle break-ins
- Utica Police ask for help in identifying Walmart larceny suspect
- More top stories...