Story Updated Sat Jul 26 13:41:05 PDT 2014
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - A recent hit and run accident has resulted in the indictment of a City of Utica employee, Friday.
- UPDATE: Utica Police arrest stabbing suspect
- Police find illegal gun during traffic stop, Utica man faces charges
- Michigan fugitive arrested in Little Falls
- Police arrest Utica man for illegal possession of guns
- Utica man faces felony charges after shots fired investigation
- Police: Utica man assaulted and beat a woman in front of her child
- Police arrest 2 after meth lab bust in Sylvan Beach
- Utica man charged with 5th DWI in five years after hit & run crash
- Utica Man arrested after police find drugs in his home
- Close-call accident leads to DWI arrest
- Utica Police investigating early morning shots fired
- More top stories...