Story Updated Wed May 22 14:45:38 PDT 2013
Would You Eat Like A Caveman?
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - Steak, chicken, avocado, sweet potatoes, olive oil and nuts are six items you will find on the grocery list of an individual on a Paleo diet. The Paleo diet is a health craze that eliminates sugars, carbs, bad fats, legumes, dairy and alcohol and allows you to eat as much of the other foods as you want, within reason.
- Valley Health Services receives national recognition
- Preventative Measures Against Breast Cancer
- Things to remember during Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- FDA detains imports of Mexican cucumbers
- Smoking age change would have local impact
- Lobbying for CPR training in school
- Girl and family pet involved in animal attack
- Suicide rates on the rise, forum to be held
- Former Nuclear Safety chief says all U.S. reactors are flawed
- Recognizing Child Abuse Prevention and Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Registry organizers hope to improve poor NYS ranking for organ donation
- More top stories...