Story Updated Sun Mar 30 10:35:13 PDT 2014
Test accurately rules out heart attacks in the ER
WASHINGTON (AP) - A simple test appears very good at ruling out heart attacks in people who go to emergency rooms with chest pain.
- Two year pilot program celebrates one year of fighting childhood obesity
- Breast cancer survivor tells her story and talks breast cancer awareness
- Donate Life Garden honors those who give the gift of life
- Blue-green algae nears eastern shore of Oneida Lake
- Bassett looks to raise $1.5 million for women's imaging center
- Blue-Green Algae found in Oneida Lake
- CT lawmakers urge NY to pass GMO labeling bill
- Study: Utica-Rome area is #4 in nation for heart attacks
- Listen to your body to avoid heat-related illnesses
- Bassett Medical Center makes Best Hospitals List
- Jumping rope, Hula Hooping and getting fit at Boilermaker Expo
- More top stories...