Story Updated Wed Oct 16 20:36:18 PDT 2013
Two year pilot program celebrates one year of fighting childhood obesity
ONEONTA, N.Y. (WKTV) - One year ago, The Bassett Healthcare Network adopted a two year pilot program called, 5-2-1-0, they have used to battle childhood obesity in Otsego county.
- Breast cancer survivor tells her story and talks breast cancer awareness
- Donate Life Garden honors those who give the gift of life
- Blue-green algae nears eastern shore of Oneida Lake
- Bassett looks to raise $1.5 million for women's imaging center
- Blue-Green Algae found in Oneida Lake
- CT lawmakers urge NY to pass GMO labeling bill
- Study: Utica-Rome area is #4 in nation for heart attacks
- Listen to your body to avoid heat-related illnesses
- Bassett Medical Center makes Best Hospitals List
- Jumping rope, Hula Hooping and getting fit at Boilermaker Expo
- Flood waters create large breeding ground for mosquitoes
- More top stories...