A Boil Water Advisory that had been in effect for portions of Marcy, Deerfield, and Trenton since Sunday has now been lifted.
According to the Mohawk Valley Water Authority, repairs have been completed and water service has been restored, with laboratory results confirming that the water is safe for consumption.
The Advisory area included:
Town of Trenton
- Coombs Road from Glass Factory easterly to 10342 Coombs Road
- Glass Factory Road, Marcy Town Line northerly to Coombs Road
- Mallory Road, Coombs Road southerly to 6926 Mallory Road
Town of Marcy
Luke Road, Seavy Road, Clearview Heights, Hillside Terrace, morgan Road, Pekov Drive, Ray Road, Hidden Meadow Drive, Willow Lane, Eaton Road, Toby Road, Buckland Drive, Ridge Crest Road, Turnpike Road, Alda Road, Lantern Lane, Doyle Road, Church Road.
- Hayes Road from Cavanaugh Road to 9279 Hayes Road
- Glass Factory Road from Trenton Town Line southerly to Route 12
- Morris Road from Morgan Road southerly to 6018 Morris Road
- Cavanaugh Road, Morgan Road southerly to 6269 Cavanaugh Road
- Mallory Road from Trenton Road northerly to 6467 Mallory Road
- Trenton Road from Route 12 northerly to Ridgecrest Road
- Stage Road from Trenton Road northerly to Ridgecrest Road
- Edic Road, Glass Factory Road southerly to 5957 Edic Road
Town of Deerfield
Customers with any additional questions are advised to call the Customer Service Department at 315-792-0301