(WKTV) - Several area law enforcement agencies will be taking back unwanted prescription drugs on Saturday.
Among the agencies who will be accepting pills and patches that are unused or unwanted include:
* The New Hartford Shopping Center, 120 Genesee St., will be accepting computers, TV sets, electronics and small appliances for recycling, as well as prescription medication, and up to five boxes for paper shredding, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Kinney Drug locations in Clinton, St. Johnsville and Ilion from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* The Town of Whitestown Police Department, 8539 Clark Mills Road in Whitesboro from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* The Deputy Kurt B. Wyman Law Enforcement Building, 6065 Judd Road in Oriskany from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* The Otsego County Sheriff's Office, 17 County Highway 33W in Cooperstown, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* The Herkimer Police Department, 120 Green St., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Turning Stone Casino Event Circular Driveway, 5218 Patrick Road in Verona, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Walgreens, 201 S. James St. in Rome, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* The Utica Police Department accepts unused prescriptions any day of the year.
No liquids or syringes will be accepted.