Tools

Fire breaks out at home under renovation in Sauquoit

By WKTV News

SAUQUOIT, N.Y. (WKTV) - A fire at a home under renovation kept firefighters from four departments busy in Sauquoit, early Sunday morning.
 
According to Sauquoit Fire Chief Adam Smith, the fire broke out around 12:30 this morning at home on Oneida Street.
 
After investigation, the fire was determined to have been electrical in nature.
 
Officials said that home was currently being renovated, and that nobody was actually living or present in the residence at the time the fire broke out.
 
Assisting the Sauquoit Fire Department in putting out the blaze were departments from Clayville, New Hartford, and Willowvale.

 

What's On